TopStick TopStick

Nice

I didn't like it at all until the defend your castle reference at the end, that won it over for me.

You are a pirate!!! You are a pirate!!!

Not bad

Quite a fulfilling animation, just not an original concept or drawing style. It's good, but maybe try something new next time.

Steinberg responds:

Yeah, I don't really have a personal drawing style so I change it every time. I'm still warming up for my big projects with proper script and voice acting, so expect some original stuff from me soon. Thanks for reviewing.

I touch my eyeballs I touch my eyeballs

very good movie

This is a very good movie except Azusa ruins it, so I give you a 9/10. You can improve upon your long, entertaining movie by removing the aforementioned character.

Magyar responds:

Azunyan is mai waifu

Mermaid Dress Up Mermaid Dress Up

this is a great game

i actually like it, it has great art and the controls are great. many styles to choose from and they are all drawn well, with nice music in the background that suits. this is a top tier dressup style game.

Bully Chain Bully Chain

after 5 minutes

i actually got past level 11, fix this level imo it's just ridiculous. some graphic change would be fine too

High Tail Hall High Tail Hall

SWEET

Best game, went to play it today and noticed you are updating it! First! Nice, great improvement.

Shooter (beta) Shooter (beta)

Great

Good clip, it's pretty hardcore. I thank you for submitting this as on it's own it's quite good for any flash purposes.

The pause from 6 seconds to 12 could be improved on though, I think it would be much better if it were removed.

Good stuff!

I've Never Seen An Asian Jew I've Never Seen An Asian Jew

I've never seen one either.

This is amazing. It's just prolonged for so long, you expect it to suddenly end but it just keeps coming and coming. This is amazing. Pretty drastic end, though.

Very nice.

Sevkat responds:

love you man

I like to boogywoogy 2 I like to boogywoogy 2

Hilarious

This is soooo funny, it had me cracking up in laughter for a good few minutes! This is a great voice clip, great editing there. I can't really say to extend the clip, as the relatively short rhyme wouldn't really work. But this is good!