Mermaid Dress Up Mermaid Dress Up

this is a great game

i actually like it, it has great art and the controls are great. many styles to choose from and they are all drawn well, with nice music in the background that suits. this is a top tier dressup style game.

Bully Chain Bully Chain

after 5 minutes

i actually got past level 11, fix this level imo it's just ridiculous. some graphic change would be fine too

High Tail Hall High Tail Hall

SWEET

Best game, went to play it today and noticed you are updating it! First! Nice, great improvement.

Record Tripping Record Tripping

AMAZING

this truly is an amazing game, i've never seen a game like this before. great new concept and originality! i wish there were more levels. this rocks

Phrozenflame RPG Phrozenflame RPG

Awesome game!

It was fun. I'm looking forward to part 2 allot! The graphics were nice and the characters weren't to complex. The core attack was amazing, it went for ages! It reminded me of the Delta attack overdrive by the Magus Sisters in Final Fantasy 10 due to its length! Haha! This is a good RPG, and considering it's your first collab, this is an amazing job. As an addition, i think it would be nice if your MP went up by 10~5% a turn. Anyway awesome job! 10/10!

The Uber Tut. The Uber Tut.

Great tutorial!

If i hadn't have already known these things, I'm quite sure they would help me allot. So much, that I've actually linked a few of my friends to this tutorial to help them out! You covered everything that a basic animator needs to know. I liked it how you didn't add in any backgrounds and flashy pictures and stuff, look at the file size of this thing! It's tiny! That's awesome so whenever someone stuck on something at flash, they can quickly load up this tutorial and find an answer for what they're stuck on. You put this tutorial together very well, awesome work! 9/10

UnusedName responds:

Thanks for your PM, (sorry i read that before your review) but thanks! We appreciate positive feedback!

Golden Games 2 Golden Games 2

Needs more.

It may seem like a good start, but not a full game. I really think that this has alot of potential for an RPG style game. Although there wasn't much, but i still encountered a few bugs. When you move up, the little character flips upside-down instead of just up. And bout that music, Is that from final fantasy 8? Hehe. Well I hope you take my suggestiones into consideration and until then, good luck with flash.

Stunt Bike Draw Stunt Bike Draw

Heeey!

This game is awesome fun. I've never played a motorbike game like this at all. It took me a while to beat the final level. This is definitely getting a 5 from me. :D

Hero RPG Hero RPG

Fun!

This game is pretty fun. Although, you cheaped out a little on the graphics. But that did not affect the gameplay at all. It was awesome until i encountered a bug. At the last town, then you go to that book thing in the middle, you freeze and your character can't move anywhere. Good game, just fix up that bug and it'll be awesome..

ImminentII - Resilience ImminentII - Resilience

Wow!!!!

This game is absolutely great. I was not expecting something as good as this. What really caught my eye was the menu, that was amazing. the sort of balls going down the pipes then dropping through a hole with a cool info screen was great! I loved the game play too. 9/10